Terms and Conditions
Australian Theatre Company (ATYP) is a member of Live Performance Australia and complies with the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice. Please click here to access a PDF of the Consumer Code. Any queries or complaints relating to the code can be made to ATYP at [email protected] or on (02) 9270 2400.
By purchasing from ATYP you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms:
• Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
• A booking fee of $5 applies to all ticket purchases.
• There are no refunds on any ticket except as required by law.
• Every patron must have a valid ticket; the right of admission is reserved by the ATYP staff at The Rebel Theatre.
• Concession prices are available with a full-time student card, Centrelink Pensioner concession card or Veterans’ Affairs cards. Seniors prices are available with an Australian Government-issued Seniors Card.
• Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased at a discount price (Concession, Under 26) will only be upon production to ATYP FOH staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
• Latecomers will not be admitted into The Rebel Theatre until there is a convenient break in the program, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of the ATYP FOH team; refunds will not be issued to latecomers.
• Tickets may be exchanged, with a minimum of 24-hours of notice of either the performance being exchanged into or out of (whichever is the soonest) by calling the ATYP Box Office on (02) 9270 2400. Subscribers are entitled to one free exchange per show; all further exchanges, and those for non-subscription tickets, will incur a transaction fee of $5.
• COVID-19 Special Exchange Terms: In addition to the standard refund criteria, patrons are entitled to a free first exchange if they are required to self-isolate due to Covid-19. Subsequent exchanges will be subject to a $5 transaction fee.
• ATYP reserves the right to vary advertised programs, to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
• No recording devices of any kind are permitted in The Rebel Theatre.