Name of Position: Senior Marketing Strategist (0.2FTE)
Reports To: Executive Director – Strategy
Direct reports: Marketing and Communications Manager
Indirect reports: Digital Communication and Engagement Coordinator; Digital Engagement Designer.
Salary $100,000 p.a. pro-rata, plus super.
Term 12 months
- The Senior Marketing Strategist is responsible for leading the marketing team in strategy development and delivery against the communication and fundraising goals detailed in the current Business Plan.
- Consolidate ATYP’s brand as the flagship Australian theatre company that specialises in engaging young people.
Key Internal Relationships
- The Senior Marketing Strategist is required to establish and maintain good communication and effective working relationships with the Artistic Director/CEO, Executive Director – Strategy, Executive Director – Management, departmental managers and Board of Directors.
Key External Relationships
- The Senior Marketing Strategist is required to maintain effective working relationships with:
- Key marketing suppliers and partners including publicity and advertising agencies, web developers, designers and the media.
- Young people involved in ATYP programs.
1. MAJOR DUTIES
- Review and evolve the ATYP brand to clarify and refine audience segments across
- Fundraising; and
- Clarify and refine the ATYP “voice” to unify company communications and reflect the company culture;
- Oversee the Marketing and Communications Manager to execute multi-channel campaigns, ensuring the alignment of messaging, brand and customer needs in all channels.
- Oversee the Marketing and Communications Manager in the development of marketing collateral including writing, coordinating printing and briefing designers.
- Lead the scoping and delivery of a CRM project to consolidate customer data across the organisation.
- Mentor and support the Marketing and Communications Manager in the development of skills in strategic planning and implementation related to marketing and communication campaigns.
2. Other Responsibilities
- Attend staff meetings and other meetings as requested.
- Attend and participate in publicity events and generally act as an ambassador for ATYP.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director – Strategy
Please submit your CV, an application outlining your relevant skills and experience which relate to the essential selection criteria, and contact details for at least two professional referees by January 5 2023.
Please submit your application to Johanna Mulholland, Executive Director – Strategy via email [email protected]. Applications without a CV and a cover letter addressing the essential selection criteria will not be considered.
For More Information please contact:
Johanna Mulholland at [email protected] or 02 9270 2401.
ATYP encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, mature age workers, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTQI+) people.