ATYP COVID-19 Health and Safety Information for In-School activities.
ATYP is a COVID Safe business and our procedures and policies align with current government advice.
Here’s how ATYP is supporting your health and safety and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- ATYP has a COVID-Safe policy for all our employees that aligns with current government advice, and all ATYP staff and artists will be briefed on this before entering a school;
- ATYP staff and artists will be supported to ensure the best hygiene and safety practices
- ATYP staff and artists will practise mandatory social distancing as far as it is practicable from teachers, students and other members of the school community;
- Where applicable ATYP’s programs will be contactless between our staff and artists and students and teachers;
- We will not visit the school if any of our staff and artists are feeling unwell, or awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
What we ask of you and your school:
- Please provide us with any specific COVID-19 school policies and procedures you may have at least one week in advance of our arrival;
- Please ensure that the venue is size appropriate and allows for the minimum distancing requirements between ATYP staff and artists and students;
- On arrival, inform our tutors or staff of the location of hand washing facilities; and
- Ensure that students stay a safe distance in the workshop space and with our artists
- ATYP tutors and staff will maintain 1.5m distance and no physical contact throughout the workshops;
- For Education Workshops, we ask that at least one teacher is in the room to assist with organising students physically in the space
- We ask for Education Workshops that schools increase the amount of space where the workshop takes place to allow the appropriate physical distance between the tutors and students
- Tutors will be encouraged to wear a mask on arrival and at sign-in to the school until the schools COVID-19 policies and procedures are made clear.
If you have a concern about ATYP’s COVID-19 safe practices, witness a breach of this code of conduct, or need to report a case or close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, please contact us at [email protected] or (02) 9270 2400.
Thank you for your assistance in ensuring our visit is a safe and enjoyable experience.