Position Vacant: Digital Engagement Designer
Name of Position: Digital Engagement Designer
Reports To: Director, Strategic Initiatives
Term of contract: 24 months, 0.4FTE
Remuneration: base annual salary of $60,000 pro rata plus superannuation
● In Consultation with the Director, Strategic Initiatives, drive engagement across ATYP’s digital platforms including the ATYP website, ATYP On Demand and ATYP On Demand Plus.
● Ensure a seamless digital user experience for ATYP’s stakeholders including young people, educators and other youth arts organisations.
Key Internal Relationships
● The Digital Engagement Designer is required to establish and maintain good communication and effective working relationships with the Director Strategic Initiatives, Marketing and Communications Manager, Head of Learning, Creative Technologist, Youth Arts Officer and all other ATYP staff.
Key External Relationships
The Digital Engagement Designer is required to maintain effective working relationships with:
● Studio Jack, ATYP’s website developer
● Users of ATYP’s digital platforms
● Ensure a seamless, quality user experience across ATYP’s digital platforms: ATYP website, ATYP On Demand and ATYP On Demand Plus including interfaces with ATYP’s social media platforms.
● Coordinate communication with digital service provider Studio Jack
● Edit and upload video and other content to ATYP’s digital platforms as required
● Monitor backend analytics of ATYP’s digital platforms and prepare reports on user patterns as required.
● Monitor user feedback and respond on behalf of ATYP or escalate to senior management as appropriate.
● Assist users with login/subscription process
● Attend staff meetings and other meetings as requested.
● Attend and participate in publicity events and generally act as an ambassador for ATYP.
● Other duties as assigned by the Artistic Director, Executive Director or Director Strategic Initiatives as required.
● Proven high standard of attention to detail.
● Proven ability to edit video content efficiently and to a high standard.
● An interest in digital user experience and the ability to enhance and extend website functionality to keep ATYP in step with trends and new developments.
● Ability to work autonomously
● Experience with website management, particularly in WordPress.
● High proficiency in video editing for the web, eDMs, etc.
● Proficiency in Photoshop.
● Confident in optimising and uploading video content to Vimeo and YouTube.
● Ability to analyse backend data and prepare reports for management.
● Self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with people of all ages.
● Experience in administration and delivery of arts projects and in contracting artists and companies within a performance venue will be highly regarded.
● Knowledge of box office and ticketing systems.
● Driver’s licence.
● First Aid Certificate.
For further information, please contact Johanna Mulholland (Acting) General Manager
E: [email protected] | P: (02) 9270 2404
To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter addressing the job criteria and CV to [email protected] by Monday 5 July, 9am.