Please fill in the details below of the performance you are requesting and submit the form. A member of the ATYP Education team will be in touch to confirm the details.
1. Teachers should contact ATYP to inform us of any alterations in booking numbers for workshops or productions.
2. PAYMENT AND CANCELLATIONS: The full amount is due the week of your workshop. Cancellation of booking less than 14 working days before your workshop will forfeit 50% of the cost on your booking confirmation/invoice. Cancellation of booking less than 48 hours before will forfeit 100% of the cost on your booking confirmation/ invoice.
3. This booking is made on behalf of your school with the understanding that the school accepts liability to make payments on the due dates.
4. ATYP requests that teachers attend the ATYP production/workshop and actively supervise students in collaboration with the ATYP staff.
5. All participants must follow safety instructions, as we do not accept liability for personal injury.
6. ATYP reserves the right to exclude anyone whose behavior poses a direct risk to the safety of others or who actively obstructs the running of a performance/workshop.
7. ATYP reserves the right to make archival photos and visual recordings of the attending audience for use in promotional materials.